The CEO of the CEO MASTER CLUB INVESTMENT PLC, is the first Cambodian foundation management company in Cambodia, which gets approval as a policy from the National Committee of Cambodia, as well as the rights of the world, the most important foundation, making a lot of work, increase the money, you have a lot of money quickly.
We are currently looking for qualified candidate to fulfill the position of Internal Auditor (01 Position) Urgent
· Take a leading role in the company’s annual audit plan on the various elements in order to address the risks incurred by business operations
· Planning for and executing the schedule based on the importance of the activity including reviews of existing processes, systems and technologies of the company.
· Conducting to identified conformity of the various activities to the documentation as specified in the policies and procedures.
· Ensuring the policies and procedures in place adhere to regulation by liaising with other departments
· Documenting the results of audit work in accordance with the chartered company of Internal Auditors standards.
· To Identify and address the systemic control and efficiency issues, develop data analysis to provide management with proper context of potential business due to control weaknesses.
· To ensure accuracy of reports and ease of end of year audits that clearly and accurately of the findings for management review.
· Re-audit to verify the implementation of corrective action.
· Make the recommendations to processes and systems identifying where operations can be improved
Do other task as assign by Chief of Finance.
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Banking and Finance or Auditing or related field
· At least 1 year in auditing, risk and internal financial control.
· Computer and office technology: (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, graphs, etc.) and in the compilation of statistical data.
· Good organizational skills, communication skills, hardworking, teamwork.
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
· Good interviewing and presenting skills.
· Good written and concise report in English and Khmer and communicate effectively.
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer attractive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments and opportunity become shareholder the company.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to CEO Institute Office’s Address: # 02, St. 484/97, Sangkat Phsar Deoum Thkov, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, H/P: 012 682 802/070 222 671, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
with caption subject. Internal Auditor
. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 15 June 2019 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.