• Advise account and finance Team on financial of company effectiveness;
• Consults with executive management on long-term financial strategies; and
• Develop long-term financial model and regularly monitor financial performance of the company to provide strategy to lower costs and improve net profit;
• Participate in planning, structuring and completing ventures, mergers and acquisitions;
• Play a critical role on leadership team, ensuring cost effectiveness and efficiency in delivery of our financial strategy;
• Provide strategic guidance regarding the related policies, processes and systems necessary to manage the company’s financial operation; and
• Responsible for design, implementation and periodic risk assessment of internal controls.
• Clearly communicate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements; monitor progress, prepare financial budget and financial forecasts and keep for abreast of any changes;
• Consistently analyze financial data and present reports in an accurate and timely manner;
• Coordinate, analyze and report the financial performance to Management and Board of Directors (financial performance, projections and other special projects as required); and
• Monthly and quarterly semester and yearly consolidate report;
• Monthly reconciliation of all banking and overhead accounts;
• Monthly, quarterly; semester and yearly close financial reporting including accurate Stock; WIP generation on a monthly basis;
• Prepare financial analysis report;
• Provides accurate and timely financial reports to management and the Board of Directors; and
• Reviews pro-forma financial analyses prepared by Asset Management teams.
• Ensure all practices are implemented based on up to date regulations follow standard;
• Manage Accounting and Finance team;
• Manage all aspects of financial statements for well-established growing construction company.
• Manage business cash flow;
• Manages the audit process; tax entities and works closely with external auditors including drafting the “Management Discussion and Analysis” to prepare of required reporting.
Accounting and Financial Systems
• Able to implement systems that ensure best practices;
• Coordinate all audit activity and prepare detailed audit requirement;
• Create and maintain finance manuals and other working documents as needed to ensure staff adhere to recommended practices and procedures;
• Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines in Cambodia;
• Oversee accounts receivable and accounts payable and supervise subordinate who execute A/R and A/P transactions;
• Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate CIFRS for SME standards and regulatory requirements;
• Provide oversight on cash collection reconciliation, employee expense reports, cash control, and oversee payroll tax and other tax compliance;
• Train and develop project accountants and finance staffs; and
• Utilize current transactional of financial systems and make recommendations for ongoing improvements in functionality as required.
Budgets, Cash Flow Management and Controls
• Develop documentation of procedures and recommendations for process improvements;
• Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs and program budgets and actual expenses;
• Manage company cash flow forecasting in partnership with COO/CEO and Director of Operations and Administration;
• Manage the annual budget process, providing guidance and support to finance manager and other team members where needed;
• Monitor investment portfolio as appropriate and bank balance positions during the course of the year;
• Payroll management;
• Review balance sheet and income statements for accuracy; and
• Support strategic and annual planning and participate in a wide variety of special projects, reports and initiatives as required
• Manage team of accounting and finance by providing guidance over daily operating accounting and financial procedures