Job Term: Full Time
Job Title: Computer Network Service Engineering
Salary expectations: 150USD to 300USD
We are currently looking for qualified candidate to join us in the position of Computer Network Service Engineering based in Street #27, Watbo Village, Salakamreuk Commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia. 17254 for 2 positions.
· Install Operating System and Applications
· Install Remote Desktop, Team Viewer and Any Desk computer remotely
· Install Internet Browser and utility tool
· Install Camera security and PBX System
· Manage and Support Clients Annually Maintenance Contract (AMC)
· Trouble Shooting the Computer Hardware and Software problem
· Work Closely with AMC Client and Value of eSoftix Clients
· Process AMC (Annually Maintenance Contract) schedule and follow this contract rule.
· Refill toner, Ink of Printers and Computer Hardware repairing
· Computer network, Telephone, Camera Security and electric cabling.
· Computer, Telephone, Camera security and network configuration system
· Configuration Router, Modem, Access Point, Computer IP Address, Print Server Configuration. Share printer, share document and permission.
· Computer Hardware and Software Repairing
· Installation and configuration of Mail server, Mail Client, Email trouble shooting
· Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
· Suggesting and providing IT solutions to business and management problems
· Analyzing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to a forgotten password
· Planning and implementing future IT developments and undertaking project work
· Working closely with other departments or organizations and collaborating with other IT staff
· Providing training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge and competence
· Monitoring and documentation the use by employee and Replace all lost equipment by engineering
· Internet troubleshooting and configuration.
· Report to Network Junior Engineering and Accountant
Note: IT Senior Engineer will train you all of applications, how to trouble shooting the problem before support client. Working with professional experience of eSoftix staff.