firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :||1Year|
|Work Experience :|
|Number of Hirelings :||1|
|Jobt Type :||Administration/HR|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Major :||General Management or others related fields.|
|Sex :||Male/ Female|
|Posting Date :||2019-04-03|
|Closing Date :||2019-04-30|
|Visiter count :||144|
Established in September 2007 by Dr. Woojung Kim, Hebron Medical Center (HMC) is a non-profit organization
that provides appropriate medical assistance to underprivileged Cambodian citizens.
As of August 2018, there are 53 doctors, nurses, and volunteers with 50 full-time local staff members.
HMC provides more than 50,000 free medical treatments and thousands of surgeries annually.
Since November 2014, HMC has operated a nursing school and initiated a residency training program
in order to help develop local medical professionals.
- Assisting General Affair Manager.
- Arranging and completing documents.
- Posting job Advetistment
- Making overall monthly payment ( electricity, water, security and others)
- Arranging Visa Application Forms.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- Having experience as assistance preferred.
- Having good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Be able to communicate in English.
- Be able to work independently.
Interest candidates can submit CV and cover letter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or to our office at #102, St.68K,
Phum Prey Salar,Sagkat Kakab 2, Khan Porsenchey,