· To be a strategic partner by working with line managers to establish and manage a process that creates an organization to meet the business requirement.
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
· Translate organizational commercial objective by initiate the HR strategy to maintain or add value to core competency of BROWN.
· Developing and implementing, employee retention program, recruitment strategy, talent acquisition strategy, learning and development strategy and etc…
· Initiate and drive the HR agenda for any specific department and acts as project manager of all department for cross-functional change management project.
· In charge and facilitating performance management process and ensure that staffs have performance development plan and individual development plan for each year.
· Employee Engagement Survey implementation & follow up/build an engaged workforce.
· Leads HR processes for the internal clients as all employees are hired, performance management is smoothly running, succession plans developed and the top talents are identified.
· Provide feedback & information to employee about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
· Responsible for employee relation, internal conflict, managing absence, disciplinarians, and grievance.
· Represent BROWN at personnel-related hearing and investigation.
· Acting as a single point of contact for internal clients and be the mentor and/or independence advisor for all departments and employees in all situations.
· Work closely with Recruitment & Selection function in order to build potential partnership, employer branding, community, and school for future recruitment channel.
· Support and work closely with other departments to build BROWN image in social community, with customers and with other candidates through Corporate Social Responsibility program and external Public Relation.
· Follow up with government in term of Labour Law, taxes and regulation, study legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contract assess industry needs.
· Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholder such as local authority, ministry inspector, government officer, and private sectors.
· Keep HR process in a full compliance with the legal and regulatory, both internal and external framework.
· Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements.
· Nurture and monitor a positive working environment.
· Leading and directing the compensation & benefits function to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business.
· Conceptualize, design and implement attractive compensation strategy, rewards and benefits policy to retain top talent and enhance employer branding.
· Lead compensation benchmarking surveys to implement an equitable compensation framework across BROWN.
· Developing and implementing BROWN’s pay structure and benefits offerings.
· Responsible for maintaining employee’s salaries align with the rate of BROWN pay structure.
· Streamline and supervise on payroll, leave, attendance, benefits administration, HR analytics and budgets to deliver best in employee services.
· Recommends benefits programs to management by studying employee requirements and trends and developments in benefits offered by other companies.
· Evaluate employee benefits policies to assess whether they are current, competitive, and legal.
· Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation & benefits and analyses wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan predicting future costs.
· Coordinates compensation processes like the salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development and etc…
· Manage the insurance policy and coverage and propose for competitive insurance coverage.
· Resolves employee questions and problems by interpreting benefit policies and procedures.
· Ensuring all BROWN policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law and ensuring line managers are up to date with changes to any policies.
· In charge of entire HR policy development to meet to market trend and business need and in line with Cambodia Labour Law.
· Benchmark jobs annually and evaluate Salary Pay Scale / Work Level.
· Work closely with other HR functions and/or departments in term of job evaluation analysis.
· Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
· Work closely with external consulting firm such as: Mercer, Hrinc, and so on.
· Performs other incidentals and related duties as required by Managing Director.