firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :|
|Work Experience :|
|Number of Hirelings :|
|Jobt Type :||Accounting/Finance|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Posting Date :||2019-06-06|
|Closing Date :||2019-06-20|
|Visiter count :||114|
B.I.M Logistics is a global logistics company, based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
We offer a comprehensive suite of supply chain logistics services including value-added, transportation, air, ocean & customs brokerage services through our diversified national team of experts.
Delivering logistics solutions with excellence through a committed team focused on growing with our customers.
• Properly handle collection and payment.
• Control overseas and local account receivable/payable.
• Support business unit comply with finance policy and local taxation regulation
• Proactively reporting cash flow situation and ensure financial risk-free
• Responsible company financial management
• Manage financial risk-free by set up controlling process AR / AP and cash flow
• Prepare monthly tax reports, ensuring that reports are submitted to and follow with tax consulting firm, arranging tax payment and documents submission before/on GDT’s deadline
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting
• At least 1 year experience in Finance/Accounting
• Knowledge of, or experience in, the logistics industry is an advantage
• Sound organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
• Strong written, oral communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Knowledge of accounting software and MS Office
• Good command in English
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org