email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :|
|Work Experience :||1 year up|
|Number of Hirelings :||2|
|Jobt Type :||Education/Training/Teacher|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Posting Date :||2019-08-29|
|Closing Date :||2019-09-29|
|Visiter count :||549|
• Know how to prepare daily lesson plan, monthly/quarterly student’s progress report, and activities for students.
• Prepares materials to be used in daily program.
• Assists students in vision screening and growth assessments.
• Provide guidance to students about academic and personal issues.
• Assist in students’ evaluations and classroom supervision.
• Always look after the students’ security.
• Models and demonstrates appropriate behaviors.
• Works closely with school principal to develop and prepare classroom environments that promote students’ learning and personal growth.
• Should perform other tasks assigned by school principal Job Requirements.
• Have a certificate of English, or related field.
• Design and implement supplementary activities and materials for teaching.
• Must be honest, responsible, reliable, commitment, creative, and dynamic.
• Computer Literate Ms. Office and Internet and E-mail.
• Have teaching experience or nursery / early learners teaching experience an advantage.
Address: #588s4, Phum Prek Tapov, Sangkat Prek Bra, Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh.
Tel: 012/098 434 776